1. What is the capital city of Wales?
2. How many National Parks are there in Wales?
3. How many Great Little Trains of Wales are there?
4. How many free entry National Museums are there in Wales?
5. In which year was The Ryder Cup first staged in Wales?
6. What emblem is on the Welsh flag?
7. What is the name of the highest mountain in Wales?
8. How many castles have been recorded in Wales?
9. How long is the Wales Coast Path?
Answer: 870 miles / 1,400km
Wales is the first country in the world to have a dedicated footpath around the entire coastline, find out more about the Wales Coast Path.
10. Who is the Patron Saint of Wales and on which date are they celebrated?
Answer: Saint David or Dewi Sant in Welsh is the Patron Saint of Wales. St David's Day or Dydd Dewi Sant in Welsh is celebrated on 1 March each year.
Discover more about the ancient Celtic Wales.
11. Which town in North Wales saw the local Kashmiri goats wandering around the streets during the COVID lockdowns?
Did you know that the original Kashmiri goats were a gift to the town from Queen Victoria?
Discover more with our Days out in and around Llandudno and Places of interest in North Wales along The Cambrian Way.